Magic Dehumidifying Egg Portable Non Electric

£5.99

Magic Dehumidifying Egg Portable Non Electric Reusable Moisture Mould Remover

Category:

Description

  • Removes Excess Moisture From The Air.
  • Helps Reduce Mold, Mildew, Odors & Unhealthy Allergens.
  • Great Cost Effective Way to Keep Clothes, Bedding & Linens Fresh, Dry & Free of Mildew & Mold.
  • Unique Moisture Indicator Situated on Both Sides. Changes Colour From ‘Blue’ to ‘Pink’ When Egg is Full of Moisture.
  • Use Over & Over Again. Goes Anywhere. Odourless, Non-Toxic.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.